- How to add a Domain
- How to add a User
- DID Portal Overview
- Managing E911 Services
- How to Spoof Outbound Caller ID
- How to setup a Ring Group
- Managing Timeframes and Answering Rules
- How to setup an Auto Attendant
- How to Register Phones
Session 3 – Live Web Conference Course – Advanced Configuration and Provisioning
The SkySwitch Advanced Configuration and Provisioning Course is designed to provide the Reseller with a full understanding of all the Advanced Configuration and Provisioning features and tools available and to program and utilize these effectively as a SkySwitch White Label Reseller.
- How to manage the Provisioning Server (Overrides, Directory, Importing Devices, etc.)
- How to setup Call Parking, Shared Line Appearance, etc.
- How to setup SIP Trunks
- How to setup and manage SimpleWAN Monitoring
- VoIP QoS Troubleshooting
Session 4 – Live Web Conference Course – Call Center, Conference and Quotes
The SkySwitch Call Center, Conference and Quotes Course is designed to provide the Reseller with a full understanding of the Audio and Web Conference features, the Call Center features and functionality and the Quote Tool to configure and manage these as a SkySwitch White Label Reseller.