1. Technical Support and Maintenance. SKYSWITCH Technical Support includes access to the trouble ticketing system, telephone and email correspondence and interaction with the SKYSWITCH technical support team during Standard Support Hours for Support Events of any Priority. Subject to availability of resources, SKYSWITCH may, in its discretion, direct RESELLERs to use the trouble ticketing system and/or email in place of Telephone Support.
2. Standard Support Hours. SkySwitch Control Tower support is available from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. Eastern Time, Monday through Friday (holidays excluded) for all issues. See Getting Support for more details.
After hours and emergency, support is available by calling1-747-777-8102 and pressing '9' to leave a detailed message. The message will be sent to on-call support staff via an internal notification system. Please open a ticket with details, screenshots and call traces immediately thereafter to assist our engineers in troubleshooting the problem.
Emergency support fees may apply depending on the nature of the problem, see 2.1 and 4. below for details.
2.1 New Install Support - Resellers are required to schedule SkySkwitch Support three business days in advance for new installs. SkySwitch will make it's best effort to provide any remote assistance possible to the reseller. Resellers removing or disconnecting services of customers from a third party services provider are not considered to be a 'SkySwitch - Out of Service' customer entitled to escalation or after-hours support. All new Installs should be planned and bench tested by the reseller if the equipment or environment is unfamiliar to the reseller for activation of any new SkySwitch Services. For new install support tickets requiring after-hours support or priority handling requested by the Reseller, a billable support rate of $125.00 per hour will be charged, with a one-hour minimum.
3. Off-Hour Support. Standard Support is available during Off Hours as needed for Priority 1 events. Access to Support during Off Hours for non-Priority 1 events is subject to availability and MUST be scheduled in advance.
4. Uncovered Priority 1 Events. In the event that RESELLER contacts SKYSWITCH outside of standard support hours to help remedy a Priority 1 outage, the event will be reviewed by SKYSWITCH and RESELLER to determine the cause of the outage. If SKYSWITCH is determined to not be at fault for the cause of the event, the RESELLER will pay for SKYSWITCH' time spent at the after-hours non-planned emergency support at the rate of $125.00 per hour, with a one hour minimum. RESELLER will not be responsible for any incident fee or hourly fees if an outage is determined to be the fault of SKYSWITCH.
5. Priority Definitions & Response Times (All Tickets):
|Best Effort Resolution Time|
Priority 1: This priority is reserved for system-wide outages that affect all RESELLER's Subscribers. Examples include no dial tone, inability to Register, or unable to complete any calls.
One (1) hour to respond and begin working with RESELLER to restore service.
|As soon as possible|
Priority 2: This is the priority when problems experienced result in a partial service outage, intermittent or end to end call processing failures. Examples include Inbound/Outbound calls to specific areas not completing or dropping, one-way audio, web interface not available or not functioning properly, therefore, hindering call processing routing, etc.
Two (2) hours to respond and begin working with RESELLER to restore service.
|As soon as possible|
Priority 3: This is the default priority for trouble issues related to call processing, routing, voicemail, call transfers within a previously operational PBX/Domain environment. Additionally, this includes day-to-day account-centric problems such as access to the account, password renewal, etc., and de-escalation of Priority 1 & 2 ticket issues resolved and left open for monitoring.
Four (4) hours to respond and begin working with RESELLER to address the problem.
|Within eight (8) business hours|
Priority 4: This is the default priority for all other trouble tickets including setup and configuration issues. Examples included AA setup, custom dial plans, simultaneous ring groups, custom programming request, device configuration, etc. Final priority of all 1,2 & 3 priority tickets before being set to AutoClose or Resolved.
Eight (8) hours to respond and begin working with RESELLER to address the problem.
|Within forty-eight (48) business hours|
6. Reason for Outage. SKYSWITCH shall provide a Reason for Outage to RESELLER within 24 hours for any Priority 1 event. SKYSWITCH shall provide a Reason for Outage to RESELLER within 96 hours for any Priority 2 event.
7. Escalation. In the event that your issue is not resolved through the standard support channels, the escalation path is as follows:
|Contact Name/Title||Contact Email||Telephone|
|1. Corey Stokerfirstname.lastname@example.org||747-777-8100 Ext 4604|
|2. Frank Babusikemail@example.com||747-777-8100 Ext 4607|
|3. Eric Hernaezfirstname.lastname@example.org||747-777-8100 Ext 1002|
8. Response Time. Response time is calculated from the time RESELLER dispatches the ticket to SKYSWITCH until the time when SKYSWITCH provides a response to the ticket (Note: a response does not constitute a Work-Around or a Permanent Solution).
9. Resolution Requiring Code Changes. In cases where problems require changes to software code (e.g. Issues escalated to platform vendors), SKYSWITCH shall use commercially reasonable efforts to deliver a resolution, or in case an immediate resolution is not possible, then a Work-Around, to all non-service affecting issues as soon as possible.
10. Standard Product Improvements and Software Version Upgrades. RESELLER will receive at no charge all new versions of any SKYSWITCH software module, and any new features and standard product improvements that are made generally available to other SKYSWITCH RESELLERs.
11. Notification of Potential Maintenance or Changes. SKYSWITCH will notify the RESELLER about any planned maintenance or relevant changes made to Platform, which have any potential to impact the RESELLER's service.
12. Delinquent Payment Status (except with respect to amounts subject to a bona fide dispute). RESELLER'S are required to maintain their account balance in good standing at all times with SkySwitch. For RESELLER accounts delinquent more than 21 days, SkySwitch reserves the right to suspend the handling of non-service related support tickets until the RESELLER'S account is returned to good standing. If RESELLER'S account is thirty (30) days or more overdue, SKYSWITCH reserves the right to suspend RESELLER's Dashboard access (Systems Management Portals) for adds, deletions or changes in services, without liability, until such amounts are paid in full.
13. Professional Services Fees or Custom programming is billed at $125 per hour in half-hour increments.
13.1 Domain Customization and Custom Dial Translations: The insertion of special custom dial translations per event are billed based on the allotted engineering minutes required for successful Setup, Insertion & Testing: 0-4mins = $0.00, 5-15mins= $25.00, 16-40mins = $50.00, 41-60mins = $75.00