Before you start:
- Plug in the camera to power and ethernet.
- The camera must have a working internet connection.
Adding you Axis camera.
- Log in to your desired portal. (refer to this link -https://skyswitch.elevio.help/en/articles/514-how-to-add-a-camera)
- Select add a camera and choose Axis. Give your camera a name and click next.
- Input S/N and OAK or if you know the root password there's no need for OAK.
- OAK is in a piece of paper inside the Axis camera box.
- Root password can be configured via the camera's interface.
- Before hitting the "Next" button. press and hold the number 1 button (if there is more than one button) until the main LED (location varies by camera model) flashes 3-4 times. See diagram for as some models have multiple buttons.
- Choose your desired configuration or leave default settings and press "Finish".
Your Axis camera is will now appear in the list of your cameras.