Manage Telco Call Records
Reseller have the option to view and download their Prepaid Telco Usage Call records thru their Dashmanager>Manage Telco Portal
Note: The format of the Manage Telco call records are slightly different than those of CDR Export call records although the billable data is identical. CDR Export records can be setup on script to export daily and are typically used by third party billing engines for billing end users.
To view and access your Manage Telco call records, go to 'Manage Telco' and then 'View Records' within your Dashmanager.
At the bottom of the page, you may select the date or date range of call records. You can also download the records once they are in view. It is recommended to keep the download range to 30 days or less.
At the top of the screen you can view the call record header fields.
Header fields and a brief explanation:
- Date/Time: Follows your dashboard time zone
- Destination: Called Description Name - See table below for CDR relationship
- Called Number: Dialed Number
- Calling Number: Calling party
- Host: Domain Call Assigned to - See table below for CDR relationship
- Rate: Rate Per Min Charges
- Plan: Description Name for rates - See table below for CDR relationship
- Duration: Total Call Length - shown in tenth of minutes
- Charge: Amount debited
Related fields to the call direction*
Toll Free Inbound
Toll Free (Termination)
Toll Free Canada (Termination)
US (State Abbreviation – Termination)
International (City Name for Canada or Country +City all other – Termination)
Note: Your call record data can be sorted in Excel to get aggregated totals by destination for prepaid usage amounts. For reconciliation of data to the customer level, more advance sorting tools like vLookUp in excel or other custom developed tools will be needed.