International DIDs & LNP
Thru SkySwitch’s integration with VoXBone, a premium International telephone services provider, resellers now have access to over 59 countries for DID Origination Services including LNP Portability. It's important to note pricing, restrictions, and services vary by country.
Looking for our current International Rates? Click on this link for more information.
There are four important areas of related consideration for ordering International origination services; Type of Service, Ordering Requirements, Access & Service Restrictions, and Channel Capacity
1. Type of Service
- VoxDID Portability - Porting charges consist of a per order request fee and a variable fee per number. Numbers to be ported can be grouped in the same porting request if they are with the same losing provider and the same area code. Countries marked with * require numbers within the same porting request to be consecutive. For larger orders, 20+ TNs on the same losing carrier we can request special pricing thru a quote order.
- VoxDID’s - Offers local geographic, national and mobile telephone numbers. Each DID consist of an NRC Set-up and MRC fee. DID Numbers must be assigned to channels to receive calls or VoxFax services. No per-minute fees apply.
2. Ordering Requirements
These are in-country requirements for ordering services by number type (National, Geographic, Mobile). For example, in a country where you want to order a DID within a specific city (Geographic) you are most likely required to have a local address and you may or may not need to show proof of the local address.
For a full list of requirements by country see 'Requirements' tab on SkySwitch_Vox_DID_Pricing_Oct2017.xlsx.
3. Access & Service Restrictions
This list includes additional in country ‘Legal or Regulatory Requirements’ and ‘Service Restrictions’ if any with regards to the ordering, delivery and compatibility issues.
For a full list of 'Access/Service Restrictions' by country see 'Restrictions' tab on SkySwitch_Vox_DID_Pricing_Oct2017.xlsx.
4. Channel Capacity
All DID’s require access to a channel for originating services with SkySwitch. One channel equals one concurrent call (voice or fax), but since channels are not linked to countries or numbers, numbers from different countries can share the same call capacity within coverage areas. Channels can be ordered by region or for global utilization coverage. Each Channel consist of an NRC Set-up and MRC fee.
Note: International channels can only be used for DID origination services. These channels are NOT bi-directional. Pricing for outbound call termination rates are located in your MSA, see this link for details.
All Zones / $13.00 NRC Per Channel Setup Fee
MRC Channel Fees
Zone Coverage | A: $12.00 MRC Per Channel
Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Poland
Zone Coverage | B: $16.00 MRC Per Channel
Australia, Canada, Israel, Mexico, United States, Virgin Islands (U.S.)
Zone Coverage | C: $20.20 MRC Per Channel
Argentina, Bahrain, Brazil, Bulgaria, Chile, China, Colombia, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Dominican Republic, El Salvador, Estonia, Georgia, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Japan, Latvia, Lithuania, Malaysia, Malta, New Zealand, Panama, Peru, Poland, Puerto Rico, Romania, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, Turkey, United Arab Emirates
VoxTRUNK | World: $21.50 MRC Per Channel
Argentina, Australia, Austria, Bahrain, Belgium, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Dominican Republic, El Salvador, Estonia, Finland, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malaysia, Malta, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Panama, Peru, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Romania, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States, Venezuela
How to process an Order
Ordering International services from SkySwitch can be accomplished by completing our International DID order form found within your reseller's Dashboard Manage DID portal. After submitting your order a ticket is opened for tracking its progress and a SkySwitch staff member will follow-up with you to complete the above order details.
SkySwitch will charge a cancellation fee if a submitted porting request is canceled. The fee charged depends on the time of the cancellation. 1) Cancellation requested up to 3 Business Days before the planned porting date: cancellation fee is 150% of the porting fees. 2) Cancellation requested 4-7 Business Days before the planned porting date: cancellation fee is 100% of the porting fees. 3) In all other cases, the cancellation fee is 50% of the porting fees. See tabs labeled with 'LNP' in SkySwitch_Vox_DID_Pricing_Oct2017.xlsx.
- Mobile - A mobile number is a standard local mobile number, part of the national mobile numbering plan. They support inbound voice calling and texting (SMS)
- National - A national number is a number that is not linked to any specific city in a country.
- Geographic - Geographic numbers are linked to a specific city.
- Proof Required - The obligation to provide the identity and location of the end user of a telephone number is the most common legal restriction. In almost every country, Voxbone needs to be able to provide the end-users identity and/or address to the regulator upon their request. In most cases, you need to keep the end-user information on file, and you are required to provide this information to Voxbone within 24 hours following Voxbone’s request. Depending on the country, the regulator also requires Voxbone to have this information on file. Sometimes, the identity information needs to be substantiated with a proof of address and/or identity. See 'Requirements' & 'Restrictions' tab in the pricing sheet for associated countries.
- T.38 Support - T.38 is an International Telecommunication Union (ITU) standard for the transmission of fax documents over IP networks. T.38 offers reliable VoIP fax transmission because it is more resistant to packet loss than uncompressed faxing over G.711. Furthermore, T.38 Fax generally uses less bandwidth and increasingly is supported as an industry standard. See 'Restrictions' tab in pricing sheet for T.38 availability by Country.