SkySwitch Fax ATA RMA Process
Do not use this form for Simplewan or 888 Voip products!! This is for Fax ATA products only!!
Only SimpleWan Tech support can determine the box may be defective and qualify the unit for an RMA with SimpleWan paid shipping. This process must All Happen in One Phone Call - Transferring Between Departments. The customer must contact a SimpleWan Sales Engineering team at 1 (855) 438-2926 for them to attempt to remote repair the box or double check all possible hardware items. The Engineering team can then issue an RMA and post the information to a SimpleWan Support ticket. The RMA # will be the ticket number. The build team then can issue a return waybill for the customer. A new unit will be shipped out immediately. Note: SkySwitch support staff cannot approve an RMA.
For other SkySwitch products, please read the instructions below and complete the RMA form to expedite the processing of your RMA. Thank-you!
- Valid shipper tracking ID is your RMA number.
- Your device must have been bought from SkySwitch to be eligible for an RMA.
- With all RMA's your request must include a valid support RT ticket number documenting a Support Engineer approved the RMA.
- If applicable, please allow 3-5 business days after return delivery confirmation for billing adjustments to be posted on your account.
- We recommend using delivery confirmation and insurance with your shipping carrier.
- You will be billed for any replacement units sent to you if we do not receive the RMA units back within 21 days.
Please complete the SkySwitch Fax ATA RMA Form found here thru this link: SkySwitch Fax ATA RMA Form