Toll Free Numbers
Obtaining New Toll-Free Numbers
To obtain a new toll-free number, follow these steps:
- Search for an available number at http://800forall.com
- When you find a suitable number that is available send an email to the porting team (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the details of your request.
- The porting team will open a ticket and provide you with an expected delivery date.
- The porting team will keep you updated with the status of your order through the ticketing system.
- When the number is provisioned in the system, you will be requested to Purchase it in the Manage DID dashboard.
Note that there is no guarantee that the number will be available after you search for it. To avoid losing the toll-free number, you may purchase it directly from 800forall at the prevailing market rate and request them to provision it to RespOrg ID AUC72.
Porting Existing Toll-Free Numbers
To port an existing toll-free number to SkySwitch, follow these steps:
- Complete the Toll-Free Resporg form available here.
- Submit a port request through the Port Order Submission Form in the Manage DID portal by clicking the ‘Create Port Request’ menu button on the left side of the page within the Resellers DashManager portal. For more information on the port order submission form, please refer to our Local Number Porting Guide document.
- Upon submitting the port request, a new ticket is generated in the RT ‘Ports’ queue for tracking.
- Upload the Toll-Free Resporg form in the ticket.
- Login to the reseller’s dashboard.
- Under the profile menu, click on the “Tickets” option
- Within the associated LNP ticket, click on the basics tab and upload the necessary documents to LNP forms
The porting team will keep you updated with the status of your order through the ticketing system.
When the number is provisioned in the system, you will be requested to Purchase it in the Manage DID dashboard.
If the toll-free number is part of a larger port that includes other DIDs, then the toll-free number should be noted on the ticket for the DID port order.
One Time Setup Fee for New Numbers
Porting Fee for Existing Numbers
Monthly Recurring Charge
Per Minute Charge
|833, 844, 855, 866, 877, 888||$5.00||$8.00||$0.99||$0.021|