How to Setup an External Audio Conference Bridge
MeetingManager has been designed to detect if a User has an Owned Audio Conference Bridge or if a domain has been provisioned with a Dedicated Audio Conference Bridge. In both these scenarios, the MeetingManager application will automatically populate this information from the User and/or Domain settings in the PBX. In cases where the User wishes to utilize an external conference bridge (ie. a destination number off-net to SkySwitch), it is possible to configure it from the MeetingManager application directly.
- Sign in to the client using your credentials and click the link shown.
- Click the word "Conference Call" and Complete the Audio Conference form as shown below and click Save.
- Sign Out of the Meeting Manager client, and then Sign In again to allow your changes to take effect.
- The next time you start a conference, your conference bridge number will be displayed.
- To send invitations to participants, click the Invite button.
- Follow the instructions in the pop-up to your participants.